Monday, October 09, 2006

Handmade Calendar April 2007


Yesterday I made this calendar for my stamping group, IRSAL.

I had tried out several times on the scrap paper but the final result are not suit my taste. I even can't make it sometimes, my idea was burn out.I need to make 15 pages all of them in the similar design, so it was challanging for me.We will combine and binded all the 12 pages which included different creation from other members. Fun huh ?

Well, I love vintage and want something different on my design.I have distress ink which I bought recently and wish to use it. But, I had printed out the calendar and seems that it was not suit with the distress ink and vintage-style.

So, I just mixed and match some of the rubberstamps and tried out many designs on the scrap paper. I love the old scripts stamps and the women too, I use black and plum ink to stamp them out. Layered on the white and light purple color paper, that's !!! I was happy with the result, what do you think ?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IRSAL/?yguid=42176619

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Oh whow, I truly love your calendar! Such a special piece of art! Birgit :-)

Footer