Sunday, September 21, 2008

HHRS~Hope you're feeling whale!

I want to ink up this stamp from HH for a long time, today, my inspiration has finally come and I made a vintage whale card!! And what a shame, I need to ask my son for the color of the whale, and he told me that in Popeye's cartoon, he came across pink whale!! I don't know if it's true, but I feel that it's cute too if I color it pink!! hehe...what do you think ?? I feel satisfied with this card:-))

Please take note that, High Hope rubberstamps will have their new release on 28th, September, so, watch out!! Their rubberstamps are really really cute, and please save your money for their christmas rubberstamps too!! All of Crissy's wonderful creation!!

Stamp: High Hope rubberstamps
Papers: K& Company
Embelishments: Vintage lace as a gift from my blogging friend, Irene, thank you very much.Rain stickers from Fiskars,Old dictionary pages from my friend in Austria, Martina, thank you very much, my dear.Ice Stickles from Ranger Industries.


Thanks for looking and I hope you all feeling GREAT!!!




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loveley Ying - I think pink w whales are super cute, but there is no pink whales (white or grey maybe..) How ever this card is just my taste, love the vintage style.

Take care and talk later.

//Malin

Marja Sch said...

Ooooh what acute whale. Your card is fabulous. Hugs Marja

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Ying, I love the lace and your pink whale, The rain stickers look great too, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Ying, I love it. That pink whale is so darn cute! Great card and layout.

:) Marcia

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

This is so cute! I love the pink whale!

Christine Riley said...

So cute, love it!

Hugs, Christine

Mescrap said...

DEar Ying, thank you for such a nice comment in my blog.
I love all your cards here. You're so creative in using all the stamps.

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is so pretty, Ying! I love the colors you chose. And those stickers that look like water droplets. Very cool!

Heidi said...

I just love your Pink whale its so cute

Hugs from
heidi

Sandra Smart said...

Really cute card! Thanks for sharing!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Ying, I love ow you have coloured the image

Deborah said...

Nothing like a pink whale swimming in a sea of vintage lace to make you feel better! Simply adorable! Deb

Avantica Shinde Nielsen said...

Hi Ying, This is my first time here! I love your pink whale card! It's sooooo cute! Good job! I might do a 'pink whaly' in the future too!
;-)

You can catch me at http://dancingdoodles.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Avantica

Footer