Monday, September 01, 2008

Mini Album~Treasured Moments



Hi! Could I have a little survey here? What could you do in more than 4 hours? and how much could you earn in 4 hours??

I want to do this project long time ago after I came through so many wonderful and inspired creations on the magazine. So, today I moved!! I spent more than 4 hours on this project and the final result is so awesome, my two cutties and my DH just amazed with the creations:-)) Isn't this fun ??
*******************

Well, here is the front cover for the album. I used K& Company Patterned Paper to make the background, then stamped with Hero arts Swirl Clear Stamp.Again, with Hero Arts Travel Clear Stamp, I stamped the "remember this".After that I punched out the photo and added other embelishments like stickers, ribbons, flowers.I wrote "SAM ,YILEEN, vacation album" with black gel pen."&" is a sticker from K&Company too.


Here is the second and third pages. For the second pages, I used K&Company Patterned paper to make the background and I punched some holes and painted with red distress ink to make it more elegant beforehand.After that I mat the photo, tied the ribbon and added the prima flowers with brads.

For the third pages, I painted the background with mustard distress ink first then I mat with Stamp-It patterned paper.I mat the photo and stamp the left bottom corner with Hero Arts Travel Clear Stamp.Lastly I added prima artful collage flower.

************************
For the fourth and fifth pages, I used K &Company Patterned Paper as background, mat the photo at the center.Then I stamped the Hero Arts Travel Clear Stamp-On the Road at the two sides.Cut two strips of K&Company patterned paper then stamped with Hero Arts Travel Clear stamp, write on some details, added a strip of pink lace,lastly, prima flowers as embelished the pages.

********************

For the sixth pages, I used brown cardstock to make the background and cut with edges scissors.Then mate the photo and glued the sticker, the sticker is fun !! Then, added the word FUN with sticker from K&Company.For the seventh pages, I used blue cardstock as base, then stamped Hero Arts Travel Clear Stamp-Travel, on K&Company Patterned Paper as a tag.Layered the tag with the photo.Stamped Let's Go from Hero Arts Travel Clear Stamp on the cardstock, then punch three holes at the bottom and right side of the cardstock. Glued "starfish" from paper embelishment. Added some ribbons too.


********************

The last page, I just used a Vacation facts sticker to make the conclusion, it's FUN !!!


P/s: I have written all the places that they traveled on each pages, just for later references.

*******************

Phew, this is a long blogging!! Hope that you understand and like what I shared here!! I hope that we can learn something new everyday and inspired by crafter's creations!!!

This is my first mini album and I hope I can make more, and you know, my DH just told me he wish that I can make one our wedding mini album!!! :-)) Hehe...he is my sweetie!!


Supplies Used: All patterned papers from K&Company, except mentioned above.Prima Flowers,Hero Arts Travel Stamps,Making Memories brads,K&Company stickers, ribbons,lace from my stamps

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your mini album, so nice and a bit vintage, I understand why you are happy!

Tee said...

I love your album. For the first one, it is absolutely marvelous...I'd love to see the one your make for your DH :)

Awesome!
Hugs. Tejal

Marlou McAlees said...

what an amazing album ying!!! fabulous work :) x

Janet C said...

Great way to preserve all the childhood memories!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Ying,
This is great! what a nice way to treasure those special photos. I am determined to do this with the boys Amsterdam photos, its Deans birthday soon, I could maybe do it for then. I hope you are well, did you get my last email? Hugs Linda x

Margaret wong said...

Fabulous, Ying! Great album. What a lovely momento for your kids.

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Beautiful album! Congrats on getting your first one done!!

Mescrap said...

This is such beautiful !!! And you have such lovely kids.

Lilian said...

This is a lovely album Ying! It's really made with love. You asked what I could do in 4 hours?? Hmm, probably color and think of how to make a card and still not finish! lol! Your kids are cute!

Anonymous said...

That was a very nice album but it must have been easy to do when you have such beautiful children:0)
Therése

Anonymous said...

Go to my blog and you have an award waiting!!!

//Malin

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh, I just love your mini album! It's so darn cute! Nice work.

Kelly L said...

This is just adorable. Great work, well worth the time and effort! :) Kelly

Aija said...

This is great, you have put so much effort into this creation!
The new Halloween Magnolia is from the new DT package.
PS. there is another new image one on my blog...
Aija

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome mini album! Love the cover and the cute pages. TFS!

Footer