Friday, September 19, 2008

Magnolia DT Cards~ Enjoy the colors of Autumn.

Edit: All Magnolia's Halloween and Autumn Stamps are available at their webshop and you can have a sneak peak for the winter stamps at their inspiration blog.How excited!!

Thank you all of your nice comments on my previous post. I feel better now but still have sorethroat:-((


Today I managed to make a card. It's a simple and easy to make card. All the materials from Magnolia shop except sentiments from Impressions Obesession and big brown paper flower from Prima.


This is a very short post and thanks for looking , have a great weekend.

P/s: Thank you all who have voted the poll, we still have 3 days left to make the decision.


6 comments:

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

This is so cute!

Tereza Crump said...

Hi Ying, I saw your comment on irene's blog about her wedding pose. Why is that a tradition to pose like that? do you know the history behind it? I got so curious. by the way, love your blog, so pretty. Now I am going to check out the others you have. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovley Ying, I hope you are a bit better..

I have an award for you...

//Malin

Heidi said...

Wonderful card-I really love it

Hugs from
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Lovely Ying, I really like the layout. And that striped paper is perfect.

Glad you are feeling a bit better.

:) Marcia

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is a great card Ying, love the image. Havn't had that email yet my friend. Hugs Linda x

Footer