Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Autumn ATC

I have a long time didn't making ATC, I don't know why. Tonight , I tried to make 2 autumn ATC and I want to show you one of them :-) I think I have started to enjoy making ATC, fun and easy.

I used walnut ink to make the background on aida cloth, let dried. Then I stamped the leaves on it with various colors-autumn colors ,for sure. This was my very first attempt to stamp on aida cloth.Wording-ribbon glued on top of the aida cloth before added the skeleton leaf.

Here is the ATC:

Foam Stamps(leaves): Unknown source
Walnut Ink,wording-ribbon, skeleton leaf
Ink Pad: Distress Ink, Stamping Up-Pumkin Pie,Imprintz.

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent Ying!! xx

Rika said...

This is beautiful!

Birgit said...

What a nice autumn ATC! Love the technique and colours! Haven't done any ATCs for ages...

Footer