Saturday, September 29, 2007

DCM Frame Challenge

My Entry for Daring Cardmakers Challenge. I seldom use frame to make my card, so this is really challenge me, but I had fun .Here is the dare:

This week I’d like you to use a FRAME or FRAMES on your card. You can use any type of frame you so wish. How about a die cut frame or a hand cut frame. You can frame your card with brackets or flowers or how about some doodling - the choice is yours.

The stamped image is so cute, I love it!My first christmas card in this year.

Stamps: Stampendous Clear Stamps,HA

Ink: Color Box Gold,Versafine

22 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great card love the use of the frame,thanks for stopping buy Dawn x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic card!!

Andrea, said...

Brilliant card, love those little snowmen

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent card Ying!! x

My Paper World said...

Awwwwwwww! so cute, and I love that snowflake background!

Kathy said...

Those snowmen are very cute - can't imagine you get the chance to build many over in Malaysia though!!!

Sarah said...

Very sweet card!

Jeannette said...

The Snowmen are so sweet. Lovely Card.

Karin said...

Love this card! First time I visit your blog and it is great.
Rgerds from Karin in Sweden

Birgit said...

Oh what a nice challenge! Maybe I'll try a frame card soon too. The card turned out great - and it's already a Xmas card, whow!

Angelnorth said...

Great use of the frame, it ties everything together nicely!

Rika said...

Fab card, love those snowmen.

Alhambra Club said...

This is too cute, love how you framed the snowmen

Celestial Freak said...

Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cute christmas card, love the snowmen.:)

Louly said...

That's a great card Ying, I love the way the pattern oon the paper emphasises the sloping of the hill.

Dawn♥ said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!

Thought I browse your blog, came through Marlou's blog! Love what I'm seeing! Keep the inspiration coming!

Rhi said...

Awwww so cute, love the little snowmen in the frame.

Deb said...

I have tagged you again, please check out my blog!

emilia in Taiwan said...

I love the image too! so adorable!

Unknown said...

So cute! I just love snowmen!

Lynne said...

Sorry I'm late Ying.
Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with my dare.

Footer