Sunday, September 09, 2007

NNCC ( Card Swap)


I am hosting a card swap in a group I join. NeedlesnCrafts

NNCC( Needle n Crafts Challenge)

The challenge is really easy, just use the supplies given by Ying then make a handmade card.

What to do :

Made a handmade card and send to their partner.

Supplies:
I will send the supplies to all the participants. ( Free, of course!! :-)) .Then they will make the card using the supplies given, yes, all the supplies, and IF they want to add their own supplies ,limited to 3 items only.

I've all the supplies ready and will mail to them tomorrow, hope that they all have fun and am really can't wait to see their artworks. Will keep you updated!:-))

A card I made last week, love the white flowers stickers:-))

stamp: Hero Arts,Prima Flowers,Distress Ink,Amaco Outline Stickers.

No comments:

Footer